Friday, November 9, 2007

Bokra, In-sha-allah

In the grand tradition of the Egyptians, where everything is "tomorrow, god-willing" my complete blog post will be up tomorrow. I felt it appropriate to channel the procrastinating spirit of foreign lands because that legitimizes my own slacking, and it ties in (loosely) with my blog subject.

Two things prevented my lack of a well-developed essay for today: I haven't been particularly inspired this week, and more immediately, I was caught up with a friend. He and I were chatting about culture and foreign travel (again a relevant tangent) and I made a value judgment to focus for the afternoon to focus on the person rather than the computer.

Check back tomorrow, there will be a more comprehensively written commentary on life and wandering.

No comments: